Player Account Safety Policy
At KKPoker, security is of the utmost importance. We employ sophisticated software and monitoring techniques to ensure that proper security is maintained at all times. For instance, we adopt the following measures:-
• All player deposits, withdrawals and other transactions are maintained in a system audit log.
• A secure online list of all accounts (current or closed) is maintained.
• An inactive account in credit is protected against forms of illicit access or removal.
• All account transactions are backed up so as to be capable of being recovered in case of system failure.
• Your personal data of a confidential nature, including:-
(i) details of your bank and other accounts;
(ii) card numbers;
(iii) card expiry dates;
(iv) expected answers to any questions used to verify a player’s identity
are only stored in encrypted or hashed form.
• Personal Identification Numbers (“PINs”) relating to:-
(i) bank and other accounts;
(ii) player accounts
are stored using an irreversible encryption algorithm.
Protection of Login Credentials
• Each KKPoker account shall be accessible through the use of a combination of a unique username ("Username") and a unique and secret password ("Password") (together being referred to as the “Login Credentials”). You are obligated to choose your own Username and Password in accordance with the rules relating thereto.
• Whilst we endeavour to secure your account’s safety, protection of your Login Credentials is your sole responsibility.
• You shall not disclose the Login Credentials to any person whatsoever nor permit another person to access your KKPoker account.
• You are obliged to keep your Login Credentials secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Login Credentials shall be the sole responsibility of you and be deemed as your use. Any liability therefrom shall be that of you.
Help with Player Account Safety
If you believe that your KKPoker account may have been compromised or if you have any questions about the Player Account Safety Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.